Members of the British Falconers’ club receive these benefits:
- Members may attend regional and national social meetings, field meets and annual Dinner
- £5 million 3rd Party Liability Insurance*
- Two high quality Newsletters each year, packed with articles, information and updates on falconry in the UK and abroad.
- ‘The Falconer Journal’ which has been in publication since 1936 and is recognised as the falconry journal of record
- Access to modern and historic collections of books and papers held in two libraries
- Access to the British Archives of Falconry
- For ‘Trade Members’ benefits include use of the BFC Logo, free advertising in our bi-annual newsletters, your ‘flyers’ added to membership packs for new members.
* 3rd party liability insurance up to £5 million pounds per incident whilst members are engaged in non-commercial falconry activities.
* A parent (or responsible adult) and young person under 18 years are also classed as joint members at £80.00 per annum